Commercial Real Estate Financing
Your Real Estate Financing Options From TNT Funding Associates
Owning and operating a small business is a big responsibility. You would do anything to keep your business operational. At TNT Funding Associates, we want to give you as many tools as possible to ensure the success of your business. Many business owners are hesitant to take advantage of commercial real estate financing, but the risks are actually minimal. The key to avoiding debt and taking advantage of a small business loan to the fullest is to choose the right kind of financing. Our team of financial experts work with every client to determine which type of loan is best for their unique situation. Some of our most appealing and common options include:
- CMBS loans: With Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, you can receive more appealing loans by securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust.
- HUD and FHA lending options: More appealing loans can be gained for business owners with healthcare practices or senior housing.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Some of the best loans are those backed by the Small Business Administration. This allows you to receive more capital, regardless of the size of your small business.
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are available and TNT Funding Associates has great lenders offering lending throughout the United States
- Construction financing: The creation of commercial real estate is a huge undertaking. Whether you have started a construction project with a previous business, or you are building your very first business, TNT Funding Associates can help you finance the project.
At TNT Funding Associates, we are committed to helping small business owners succeed. No matter what situation you find yourself in, we will do everything we can to get you approved. Some business owners apply for financing to undertake a large project, others wish to open a second business, and some just need to get back on their feet. Regardless, you can turn to TNT Funding Associates. Give us a call today to learn more and begin the process.